Sunday, April 18, 2010

ღHappy Sundayღ

Turns out that nothing happened yesterday...
I read books till 2 this morning and wake up at 7...
=='''
for wat?
to go to church...
Awww...
Haven't go for sunday schools for like a few months...
teacher looked so surprised to c me back...

I am so excited to share something very special that I learned this morning,
so here goes...

Did you know that there is a lot of words in Ancient Greek that means "Love"?
But these love are split up to four categories...
I learned about three of them today...

First would be Eros.
Eros means the kind of love which you are involved to satisfied your own lust and find happiness through ways which you don't care if you hurt anyone. It's only on the body.

The second one is Philia.
Philia means the love for our family. Like brothers or sisters.

The third one is Agape.
In chinese, Agape is translated as 爱加倍, which literally means more love. However, the word
agape means love without thinking for repayment. a love which you can sacrifice yourself just for the happiness of others.

Cool eh?
^^

Nowadays, it isn't hard to find people with love like eros but it is really hard to find someone with the agape spirit.

A few days ago I told my best friend that I would not ever pull myself into any love affairs anymore. I felt like since I found my really true love, why not just stay behind him to look at him go on happily.

Maybe that is my version of agape towards him.

^^

p/s:This post is not written for anyone. So don't jump to conclusions.
pp/s: This post is not for anyone in Heng Ee. ^^
ppp/s: YS, really, truly support you and J. Add oil. I would like to receive your wedding card someday. Of course la, with her name on it...
XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment