Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Have you ever been in love?

What's love?
I had been trying to figure that out for a very very long time.

I was happy to see them together. (SERIOUSLY, I AM!)XD
But there was a little weird feeling in a very small part of my precious little heart.
Wonder WHAT that was? :)

I never figured out why he hated me that much.
We were practically family friends and the girl was a tuition friend for the both of us.
It's nice to see them together. If they are really together. XD

Maybe that's love to him. And HER.
:P

I miss my bestie in Penang.
Wished I was home earlier just to see him.
It's a long way from America to Malaysia.
I WANNA GO HOME!!!!

And my dear dear heart breaker.
Never tried to mend my heart, do you?
XD

Don't care.
I still do L*** you.
XD

I wanna go back to my lovely home.
Pity whining of mine.

Here's another song for my dearest.
Kelly Clarkson's Behind These Hazel Eyes 

Love it!


Love,
Angel

<3


0 comments:

Post a Comment