Wednesday, May 16, 2012

今天,我是我。

Hello~~~~~~~

Such a happy day with such a beautiful sun to start the morning.
But the rain during the afternoon really breaks down my mood.

Whatever.

Today it's all about friends.

How many friends do you have?
I mean,
REAL friends?
Not that kind of Facebook friends that like your post or just friends that company you to hangout.

How many can you really talk to?
Really share everything with?

A friend just betrayed me yesterday.
And when I found out.
It hurt real much.
All I could do was just sit in front of the computer and cried my heart out.

Then this morning,I got a message from a long lost friend.
So long that I really thought that I lose this friend already.

Happy to know that you are back,my dear.
Really happy.
YOU made my day SMASHING!!!!!!!!

XP

Too many people come and walk pass us everyday.
So don't ever let go of those who really walked into your life.
It's a HUGE waste.

They may be unimportant, or just passer-bys.
But they are still important, cause they make up the story of your life.

I always try to be strong in front of a lot people.
Laugh loudly, smile beautifully.
But nobody ever notices that behind every smile, there's a lot of tears behind them.
Not only me, a lot of people are like this.

笑容的背後藏了什麼故事與眼淚比你看到的笑容重要。

快樂,永遠是自己尋找的。
就好像這首歌一樣 Stronger
請不要再為別人而活。
這是,送你的,梁絲柔。

要跌倒多少次才懂得如何去分辨好人與壞人。
認識那麼多人。
最令你失望的那個就是她吧?
在背後講了那麼那麼多你自己都不知道從那裡生出來的故事。

離開吧,離開最好。
=]

ARGH~
Suddenly, I miss my family.One more month and 6 days then I will be back~
Still so long.
T.T

Happy day,everyone

~Angel~





0 comments:

Post a Comment