Friday, November 25, 2011

Hearts

"Starry starry night,paint your palette blue and grey"
Heard this?
It's one of my favorite oldies.
Love it since I was small.

Today learnt 《天黑黑》 during violin class.
Enjoyed Mcflurry.=]
It was such a hot day.

Went for vegetarian dinner at the Indian restaurant.Love it so much.
Came home and went online.
I was waiting to talk.
Then, my mood went from nine heaven to eighteen hell.
Haiz...

Sometimes, it just hits me that I am so invisible.
Maybe I was just bornt to be ignored.
How sad.
=[

Took up mum's handphone and started taking photos.
Because I could tie my hair into a ponytail!!!
Made me happy a bit.
Only a small bit.

Here's a little advice to everyone:
When the sad things come to an end, forget it.Don't linger.
Because you will only hurt those beside you when you go sad because of those old things.

Love this song:Jar of hearts by Christina Perri

Always remember that our heart belong to ourselves.
Not to others.
Not to those unworthy of it.
It's too precious.
Take good care of it until you find someone worthy to own it.
=]

Breaking Dawn's soundtrack A Thousand Years by Christina Perri is so nice!!!

Can you love someone for a thousand years?
Someone once told me that Edward is unreal.
Ok.
I know he is not.And would never be.

The only one that we can love forever, is actually ourselves.
We can't even love others until we learn how to love ourselves.

Edward and Bella, they are only a story.
They make up the greatest story everyone wants to have;the greatest "LOVE" everyone's looking for.
Why not start to have your own.
It's easy.
Just learn to love yourself.

Easy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment